Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Few Cards

May is a big card month. Lots of birthdays, Mother's Day, and this year a wedding as well. On top of all that, it's our anniversary. So May has lots going on. I have 3 of the many cards I need for this month made. But I have quite a few to go, so I'll be busy!

The first is for my Grandad's birthday. I used a sketch that was posted at Paper Petal Memories this week. I used the Studio G clear stamps from Michael's. After coloring them in, I used Sparkle Glaze to add some dimension and sparkle. The images are raised with foam tape.

This one is for my Mother-in-law's birthday. For this one I used a sketch from Split Coast Stampers. I browse their gallery frequently, and get lots of ideas, but this is the first time I've even looked at their sketches, and I really liked this one. The image stamp is from the Dollar Tree (Miss Elizabeth's) and I added some little jewels to the centers of the flowers. The Birthday stamp is from Stampin Up.

And this last one is a Mother's Day card for my Mother-in-law. I won't be posting My Mom's until after Mother's Day, because she might read this! I used the Looks Like Spring set from Stampin Up for the background and the flower. The smaller stamp is a Studio G, and I printed the words from my computer.

Now to get busy making more cards!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Oh, they're all so cute...I can't pick a favorite! I better get going on mine, too I suppose. Mother's Day isn't too far off, is it?

Unknown said...

beautiful cards....how did you get your initals to show up in your photos????

Meli Palmer said...

Hi Jennifer! I caught onto your blog from Heidi's....you have such an adorable style. I love it! Beautiful job on the cards and again, congrats on winning Heidi's candy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.