Saturday, November 03, 2007

New Diggs

So....watcha think about the new look? I was so bored with the old look and it has been long overdue a change. I've been thinking about it for a while but wasn't sure what I wanted to do. My fabulous new header was created by Trista at Pumkin Patch Creations.

I still may tweak a few things here or there, but for the most part I like it! I love pink and brown, so this will work until I'm lovin' another combination!

And I'll be back with a couple projects I've been working on. I haven't been as creative lately as I'd like to be, but I'm getting back into the swing of things. I know I've been saying that for a while, but hopefully this time it will stick!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it looks great! Even if I am a lil bias. :D

Debi said...

Looks great, Jennifer! And it looks like you made one little cutie-pie mighty happy!

Love, love, love the new look!