Saturday, November 10, 2007

Quick Birthday

I have no idea why I've been so uninspired lately. I'm constantly looking so many beautiful cards and creations online, so you'd think I'd be very inspired. But it seems to be working against me. When I sit down to do something, the creativity just isn't flowing. I hope I come out of this soon!

But, even uninspired, I have cards I need to send. And I already messed and missed a couple birthdays! So I'm trying to get back on track and at the very least, make and send the cards I need to.

That's why this card came about. I realized I needed a super quick card so it could get in the mail immediately, and this is what I came up with. Definitely nothing fancy, but I didn't want it too fancy anyway, since it was for an uncle.



Monday I will be posting something else I made for Ruthi. See you then!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

What great paper, love how you stamped Celebrate, this card looks inspired to me.