Monday, August 27, 2007

A Simple Birthday

This is a pretty simple birthday card. It's not quite as long as the ones I usually make like this that fit in a business envelope. The envelope this went in was a little shorter, so I made it the same length.


I used my scallop scissors for the strip in the middle - it's not perfect - I obviously need some more practice with those, or a better tool! Then I used my Signo gel pen to add the dots. The papers are Rob & Bob. The stamps are Studio G. Not sure about the ribbon - it was a piece in my stash.

I have GOT to get some more circle punches! I only have one - that's the one I used to cut out the inner circle. I then mounted that on the darker cardstock and had to hand trim around it. It's definitely not perfect, and it aggravates me! So I really need to add circle punches to the top of my list to make this quicker, easier and to get a perfect circle!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this card...thanks for sharing