Saturday, August 11, 2007

I Really Will Be Back Soon!

I know I haven't posted here much lately - but I have a good reason. I am diligently working on my website for my business. It is taking a LOT of time, because I'm very slow at this sort of thing. I'm no expert web designer or anywhere close, so it is slow going. I am making progress and it will be ready to launch soon. However, I've not had much time to create anything with paper. But I'll be back to that shortly and posting.
I did get one 8x8 LO done last week for a sketch challenge at Paper Petal Memories. Seeing how for now, I'm hosting the challenges, I figured I'd better produce a LO too! It is very simple, but one more done!!!


This little pink bear was my daughter's favorite - until we lost it. So just a quick little LO remembering the delight that bear brought her!

Misc. papers, Creative Elements flower, Spare Parts letters and Misc. letter beads.
The sketch I used was from April '07 by Becky Fleck

3 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Jen I'm so proud of you! And guess what I've been working on? A new e-book to help small business owners organise their businesses :)

Match made in heaven.

Beautiful layout as usual!

Have a good weekend!

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful layout. Good luck with your website.

Teresa

Debi said...

Very pretty! Love how you did the title.