Saturday, August 04, 2007

Birthday Soup

There were a few stamp sets I've been wanting from SU! but that are now retired. I've been able to pick a couple up from ebay - which is making me very happy. I'm desperately hoping to win the auction for "Right at Home" today.

Anyway, I got Alphabet soup a week or so ago, and this is my first card using it.

I used the Birthday embossing folder for the background. It's kind of hard to tell, but the darker cardstock is brown. The ribbon came from Wal*Mart. Simple card, but I like the way it came out.

3 comments:

Corie said...

Great card -- love all the texture.

Sharon said...

I also have this stamp set and never really knew how to use it. You did a great job! Maybe I'll have to case it.

christy p said...

LOVE this card, and bes part is I own that stamp...hmmmm....I see a scrapliftin' in my near future.