Friday, March 23, 2007

Precious Baby Girl

Since I haven't had a lot of time lately to create, and what I am working on at the moment I can't post yet, I thought for the next few posts I'd share some of my past stuff.
This is a layout I did of my sweet little girl a while back. Can you tell I love pink? That wasn't always the case. I really didn't start having an affinity for pink until I knew I was having a little girl! Now I just LOVE pink!! And I think it's obvious in this layout.
This is a 12x12 layout, and I think it was the first time I used a large picture on a scrapbook page.
The quote is from DCWV and says:
A Daughter Is...
...a star glimmering
in the sky
a wonder, a sweetness
a perception, a
delight...
everything beautiful
A daughter is
love

The rubons are from Deja Views
Chipboard from Topline Creations (TLC), which I inked
The little page pebble is from EK Success
The eyelets are by Boxer Scrapbook Productions
The little flowers are by Offray (@ WalMart)
And the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon

1 comment:

Debi said...

Darling layout! What a sweet, sweet picture of a beautiful baby girl!