Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Often times when I make a card and I like how it turned out, I'll go ahead and make another one (or more!) using the same supplies and just changing it a little bit.
That's what I did with these cards. I actually made three, but the third one came out really fuzzy, and I've already given it away, so I can't take another picture.

I love this Big Blossom stamp from Stampin Up! and the versatility it has. On these cards, I stamped it on the back of my patterned paper and then cut it out. I really like the round gem in the middle better than the heart shaped one, but it was the last one I had in the right color. So I used the heart for the other one.


2 comments:

Debi said...

They're gorgeous, Jennifer!

christy p said...

OHhhh la la! I LOVE the cards! Glad you are posting your crafty stuff again! ((hugs))