Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wow - it's been a LONG time since I posted anything! Well, I've been quite busy preparing for the holidays and haven't had a lot of time for blogging.

I've been making quite a few things, but most of them I can't show yet, as they are Christmas gifts. So I'll be sharing those later.

I joined a calendar swap at Paper Petal Memories. Each of 12 ladies picks a month and creates a 6x6 calendar page for that month. I chose May.

Honestly, I was feeling very uninspired and I'm not totally pleased with my outcome. I just wish I had done something a little more. Because there are some AMAZING pages some of the other ladies created, and I feel bad that mine aren't of the same caliber. I really waited until the last minute to get them done, as I was hoping to be hit with a big dose of inspiration. But that never happened. So I had to do the first thing that came to me, and to me, they just lack something.

And there are 12 of these. They only vary slightly due to where the paper was cut, so the buttons and gems fall in slightly different places. And I used Crystal Stickles to outline the large flowers.

Maybe not terribly inspired, but they are done. Hopefully I'll have something better to contribute next year!

No comments: