Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Struggling....

...to get my creative, um...'mojo' back! I'm not sure why. I didn't have any creativeness in me while I was sick, but was sure it would come rushing back once I was feeling better.

But is has not.

I posted a card last week - and it was a super quick and easy one. This was another super quick and easy one - nothing to get excited over for sure. But I don't have anything else to post at the moment.

I was really hoping that yesterday I would get something done. I wanted to, but it just never happened. So hopefully I'll come up with something today. I'm really behind on cards, and I need to get it in gear! Plus I really need to start working on Christmas gifts! Not to mention, my business has pretty much been put on hold. I was really making progress before I got sick - but those 4 weeks really took a lot out of me. Now, I really WANT to get back on track, but the want in my head hasn't transferred to my hands yet.

I don't like this struggling feeling, and hopefully it will pass quickly!

Anyway, here's the other super-quick card, and hopefully I'll have something better soon!

No comments: