Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cuttlebug Baby

I've been playing around with my Cuttlebug a little bit. I've only recently starting purchasing the "cool" toys, so I still have limited tools to work with. I have a few stamp sets and some stamps I've picked up here and there - mostly the Michaels $1 ones. I have a very long list of sets I want to add to my collection, but for now, I'm working with what I have. Also, there are several of the punches I really want - like the scalloped circles and squares. I've been hunting a Giga scallop circle for some time now, with no luck. So again, I'm working with what I do have until I can build up my arsenal! ;o)

So, I made a couple of baby cards with using the swirl embossing folder, a little baby feet stamp by Stamp craft, and some misc. ribbon. They are extremely simple, but I think they turned out cute.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

These cards are adorable! I use the Cuttlebug embossing folders on my Sizzix machine. I am tempted to purchase one though!

Debi said...

Absolutely darling!

Corie said...

These are precious!!